2010年12月9日木曜日

My opinion about cigarettes

I think smoking should be banned in restaurants. There are two reasons for this. First of all, I think that non-smokers are worried about the smell of cigarettes more than smokers think. A good smell of the food of the restaurant is disturbed by the smell of cigarettes. I think that a person who dislikes it is worried about the smell and cannot eat their dish deliciously. Secondly, I believe that there is a threat that a smoker can attack the health of a non-smoker through passive smoking. A lot of toxic substances are included in passive smoking than the smoking. However, the problem is settled if smoking sections and non-smoking seats are divided thoroughly. All in all, when smokers smoke in a public place, I think that it is necessary to think about nonsmokers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿