2010年12月2日木曜日

My opinion about cigarette

Smoking should be banned in restaurants. There are two reasons about it. First of all, I think that nonsmokers are worried about the smell of the cigarette than smokers think. A good smell of the food of the restaurant is disturbed by the smell of the cigarette. I think that the person disliking it is worried about a smell and cannot eat a dish deliciously. Secondly, I believe that there is a threat that a smoker injures the health of the nonsmoker by passive smoking. A lot of toxic substances are included in the passive smoking than the smoking. However, the problem is broken off if a smoking section and a non-smoking seat are divided thoroughly. All in all, when smokers smoke at a public place, I think that it is necessary to worry about a nonsmoker.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿